Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Favorites

 I would love to wear each and every one of these outfits. These images are all great inspiration to wear outfits other than my usual cool weather uniform of a dress, cardigan and black tights. Chunky knits, colored pants, loafers, cardigans in every color, hats, colored tights and a new bag are all things I'll be on the lookout for during each thrifting trip!

I recently ordered a pair of maroon tights from We Love Colors thinking that this year I'd invest in some better quality tights so that I wasn't buying a new pair of black ones every week. To my surprise there was a hole in them by the end of the night! Can anyone recommend a good pair of super opaque colored tights?

All images can be found on my Cool Weather board. As always, if I'm not already following you on Pinterest let me know! I'm always interested in pretty new things to look at!

5 comments:

Jess said...

I Love the clothes for when it starts getting a bit cooler! Autumn is always v.fasion inspiring for me, these images are lovely!

Jess x

Deirdre said...

My urban outfitters opaque tights always last me months!
Also, I have a mustard yellow cardigan similar to the one you posted - now I need a dark red one! And possibly another black one - I'm obsessed with cardigans haha

Sara Lucinda Bell said...

Oh how I love polka dots, flowers and colored tights!

Michelle Welch said...

I have several pairs of the 'sock dreams' opaque tights. no holes yet- i always hand wash & put them on last minute to avoid my pets attempts at attention. http://www.sockdreams.com/products/socks/tights/opaque-tights

great colors by the way! perfect fall outfits- i'm inspired, yay!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these outfits are just gorgeous! Ugh! If I only I had the extra cash to splurge on clothes, haha. Cute blog by the way! :)

xo, Samantha
http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment