Tuesday, June 15, 2010

rushmore beekeepers president.


lately i've had almost no time to do anything. i've been (and will be for the next 5 weeks) working 3 jobs. my regular 2 and babysitting my cousins too. so, that means i get some internet time while i'm at their house, but i don't have much time to spend at home working on any of my projects. and that really stinks! i've been so busy lately that since i ordered it from work last week i still haven't gotten the chance to show off rushmore to rickey--he needs to know how awesome it is!! everyone does! so, for now pictures will have to do until we can actually watch it.



this has to be my favorite part of the movie; when they give a rundown of all the clubs max is a part of, the list goes on and on. it's great!
1, 2-6, 7 & 8

while i was searching for rushmore stills i found this blog. this guy is working his way through the entire criterion collection. i think that is such a cool idea! he started this project back in 2004 and is still working on it. he's up to around 100 films, and the collection has over 200!!

p.s. i am still planning on finding the time to give a tour of my home sometime this week!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

ohh my that film has been on my "amelia you really need to watch this" list for so very long, thank you for reminding me to do so!

i hope you get more time to work on projects and film watching soon!

love from amelia of la ville inconnue

Post a Comment