Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Been A While.

So, I was thinking it's been about a million years since I've done an outfit post (maybe even any kind of post in general) and I should just man up, go out in the backyard with my tripod and take a few pictures. A somewhat angry/uncomfortable looking me. Whoops. Maybe that had something to do with just returning from the dentist where I had just gotten a root canal.
While I've been away from blogging I've been super busy. Working retail during the holidays is already ridiculous! But I survived work on Black Friday, so that's a plus! I turned 21 last week (pictures coming soon). And have been freezing most of the time. I am not a big fan of this crazy winter weather.

shirt & purse: forever 21
skirt & belt: thrift store
cardigan: h & m
tights: target
shoes: vintage, thrifted

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh I had my wisdom tooth out last Friday so I feel your pain. I worked in retail for many years in our mega-mall. Let me tell you, I do not miss it! Though I do miss the clothing discounts!

Anonymous said...

too cute! hope to see more outfit posts in the future since it is your new years resolution and all.

you got style girl.

Post a Comment