Saturday, November 6, 2010

Style Icon: Volume II

JENNY LEWIS
She is one of the coolest ladies out there! She always looks adorable, has the most beautiful hair, one of the best voices and writes the most wonderful words! I've had the pleasure of seeing her perform (only) once, it was the best show I've ever seen! The fourth picture here is one from when she played here in St. Louis at The Pageant! P.S. How awesome is that Bob Dylan t-shirt above? After noticing that I think I need to find myself a vintage Bob Dylan Tee right away!! 
Not only is she beautiful, but she's incredible at her work. She's always doing something new and great like working with her original band, Rilo Kiley, coming out with a solo album or collaborating with other incredible artists. Working with some of the best in the business like: Elvis Costello, Conor Oberst, M. Ward, The Watson Twins, Johnathan Rice and of course the main men of Rilo Kiley!
Um, and she's dated Jake Gyllenhaal!!! 
Jenny is always looking super cute whether she's in one of her beautiful dresses, high-waisted jeans or any of her million teeny tiny bodysuits! I'll say once more, she has perfect hair!! I've ALWAYS wanted her hair, but have always been too impatient to grow it out that long. Maybe it'll happen one day.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 78, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 13

No comments:

Post a Comment