Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Warm Weather Wishes

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
I think I've been ready for warm weather's arrival since right after Christmas. I am just about the biggest wimp there is when it comes to the cold! I can't wait for it to start warming up and for the sun to come out more often. I'm ready to live in light, flowy floral sundresses and wear plenty of wedges and clogs. This year I kind of want to get a high waisted two piece swimsuit. I am really looking forward to spending a bunch of time outdoors, instead of hiding away inside from the cold. And then there's also swimming... Oh man, I am SO ready!

P.S. I need to formally debut my new ginger locks with you all as well as actually follow through with my goal of taking more pictures. So, hopefully I'll find some daylight time to do that in the next few days!

1 comment:

Charlotte. said...

i have a swimsuit very similar to that! although i haven't had a chance to wear it yet, sadly.

Post a Comment