Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years Eve

 I'll admit right away that this New Years was not my favorite. We spent the majority of the night driving around waiting to hear what was going on. The friends we were talking to must have changed their minds at least 1,000 times throughout the course of the night. And what was the worst was that Rickey turned 21 only two days later, so we JUST missed all of the bar parties. After multiple stops we finally ended up at the house of a friend of a friend at about 11:45. Just in time! 
We of course, had to take a few silly girl pictures. Am I the only one who knows that New Years Eve is the best time to get glammed up and wear sequins and sparkles?? I am now determined to make next year's events at least 10 times better!
How was your new years?

I was wearing
Dress & belt: thrifted
Headband: made by me
Tights: Target
Clogs: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment