Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bearcat

This past weekend Rickey and I rounded up some friends and headed down to Bearcat Getaway for a weekend of camping and canoeing. I took a disposable camera with me, but somehow didn't use it all up. So, as soon as I get those photos back I'll be sure to share some on here. I know there will be some funny ones. Here I am with my friends Sara and Lindsey with one of the infamous Bearcat coolie cups. We started a trend buying them as soon as we arrived and after a couple hours everyone in our party had gotten themselves one. They were a big deal. If Sara sees this picture I will for sure be getting yelled at for not wearing it, just holding it. Whoops.


P.S. I am now sponsoring Lulu Letty. So head on over to check out Maria's sponsor spotlight post!

1 comment:

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

Awhh! That sounds like such fun! I am going camping in August and I am geeked! xo Chloe.

Post a Comment