Monday, January 30, 2012

Film Fest Vol. 8 (Another TV Edition)

TV Edition: Mad Men
I know I'm late to the game, but I just finished Mad Men on Netflix! Wow! It took me a little bit to get into it, but once I did I was hooked. All of the design and costumes are fantastic, those combined with lots of drama make for a pretty great show! Now it'll just be a bummer to have to wait for the new season to come out.
The dress Joan is wearing above really reminds me of this one that I have in my shop right now. As I was looking through photos from the show I came across several of the stars at events, it is so weird to see them in modern clothes after only knowing them throughout the 60's!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11

2 comments:

Hank. said...

Im on season three. Love the show.. Joan and Peggy are my favorites!

Brynna said...

They're my favorites too! I started out hating Peggy, but that was over by the second or third season.

Post a Comment