Thursday, January 5, 2012

old resolutions


I had planned on writing this post at least a week ago, but I have still been super busy. Let's seen if I get to sharing my new 2012 goals before the year is over. Just kidding! I am hoping to get those up tomorrow!


I am really excited about a new year and new goals, new things to look forward to. When I made my resolutions for 2011 I thought I had set the bar pretty high, but turns out I did pretty well!

-Take more pictures -- I may not have done a great job with this one, but I definitely improved since the year before!
-Go back to school -- I did go the Spring semester of last year.

-Reach 200 sales -- DONE!
-Start saving money -- this was my least victorious resolution, I'm still pretty poor
-Get better at sewing -- I'm still not quite where I want to be, but again, I am a lot better than I was the year before.
-Go on a fun vacation -- We went to Destin, Florida over the Summer
-Move (back) out -- Also DONE!
-Improve my blog-- I have added features, blogged much more and enjoyed it even more this past year!
-Read more -- Another not so victorious one, I just feel like I never have time to read. Maybe this will be my year.
-Get another tattoo -- Nope :(

I completed 7 out of 10.
I am setting the bar pretty high again this year, but I'll share those goals in the next post.

--photo from last year's New Year's Eve party.

1 comment:

Carys said...

I think 7/10 is a very good score, good luck with this year, I can't wait to hear your new resolutions!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Post a Comment