Tuesday, March 27, 2012

spring things

It's been a little bit since I shared some of the newest goodies in my shop. So there you are! A couple of my very favorite Spring/Summer pieces. I really really love that dress!

Isn't it the worst when you can tell that you're about to be getting sick?! Rickey has been sick for the last few days and I felt a sore throat coming on while at work yesterday. Flash forward to this morning when I woke up feeling like I had swallowed a bunch of needles, my head weighed a thousand pounds and I sounded like an old man going through puberty (deep voice cracking). So, I ended up calling in sick to work and am hoping to kick this thing's butt with lots of rest today! 
Isn't this just the worst time to get sick, when the weather is at its BEST?!

No comments:

Post a Comment