Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day!

 Happy belated St. Patrick's Day! I hope you all had a fun and festive day if you're into it. My day started at 8 am with some Irish music and beer while getting ready. We headed to a friend's house and then to the parade. It was surprisingly easy to meet up with friends at the parade, everyone was pretty excited to see each other, as you can tell above. 

After the parade everyone came back to our house. Since we started drinking at 8 am most of us were pretty worn out, which lead to Chinese food, iPhone games and a few hours worth of How I Met Your Mother and The X-Files on Netflix. I'd say it was a pretty good day. How was yours? 

You can't really see in the pictures, but I wore this outfit minus the tights plus my green flats and green Coach bag, which may be every green thing I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment