Monday, April 9, 2012

easter sunday

 This is what I wore on Easter Sunday. We managed to snap a few pictures of my outfit outside as I was running out the door to my Mom's house. So, that explains the not so great shots. I asked Rickey to get some pictures of my shoes since I hadn't shared them yet, but his shadow was in every picture! Haha, better luck next time hopefully. 

The shoes though. I fell for these Seychelles and hunted down a pair on ebay last year. Turns out that this off white color is pretty tricky to wear, for me at least, they just blend in with my pasty white legs. But I decided that Easter would be a good day to try them out! And the dress is one from my shop that hadn't sold. I decided to try it on the other day and I really like it! 

I hope you all had a nice Easter!

Outfit Details
Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Seychelles

1 comment:

Heather Belle said...

So cute! I have a hard time with light coloured shoes, too. I'm way too pale!
Pale legs or not, you still look adorable ;)
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment