Thursday, December 15, 2011

True Life: I'm a Polka Dot Addict

Black and white, red and white, navy and white, brown and white, pastels, multi color and my current favorite black and tan. I am a polka dot hoarder. And this isn't it, I've got more. Some in the laundry and a couple that I recently added to my shop. Somehow they're all shirts, not one single dress, and the only polka dot skirt I own will be heading to the shop soon. I don't know how I've ended up with so many. I think I must just grab every one I see any time I'm at a thrift store.  
Do you have a favorite print or style that's taking over your wardrobe?

3 comments:

Everyday Adventures said...

Yay! Love polka dots too as well as stripes!

Alejandra.Macarena. said...

Oh my gosh, 75% of my dresses are prints. I'm just obsessed with prints.

Deirdre said...

I'm such a floral addict! And I'm super obsessed with every print with mustard yellow in it haha

Post a Comment