Friday, February 10, 2012

stuff & things vol. 4

James shared her wedding photos. Wow! Be ready to have your mind blown if you haven't seen them already.
I know I've seen a few cute painted jar DIYs around Pinterest and I think I'll have to give it a try soon. I mean, what else are we going to do with the 20 jars we already have saved? Why not just make them cute, right?

Wes Anderson slow motion shots set to Ja Rule songs. What?! My friend Lindsey posted this video on my wall yesterday. It's pretty funny if you're a Wes Anderson fan. I really love the Max Fischer scenes the best.
I also really liked this cute and clever print found over at design love fest.
Both Dr. Dog and Ben Kweller's new albums came this week!

And finally, Amy is celebrating Self Love Month with some really great and inspirational stuff going on over at her blog. Go check it out!

I am so excited that the weekend is finally/already here!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment