Wednesday, February 29, 2012

saturday night + some stuff.

Just some silly party pictures from a friend's birthday the other night.
And of course, a family portrait style picture.
The birthday girl asked everyone to dress fancy, so I wore just about what I would wear any other day (a dress and tights) plus some heels. 


I have been caring for a sick boyfriend these last few days and now I'm just really hoping I don't get his illness! I always make lists and plan everything out, but lately other things keep getting in the way. Maybe I should just start accepting this instead of getting frustrated/annoyed that I cannot complete a million things every week..? Eh, that probably won't happen.


I'm going to try my hardest to not let anything get in my way and make it all the way through today's to do list. Thrifting, cleaning, picture taking and some new listings coming up this afternoon! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment