Friday, August 20, 2010

8/20/10

Dress (actually a skirt) & vintage Coach bag: thrifted
Vest: thrifted in Toronto
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Wow! It's been a while since I've done an outfit post. I took these photos before I went out to run some errands yesterday. They're not very good, but I figured since it's been weeks since my last one I should probably just post it anyway. I REALLY need to get better about taking pictures!! It's something that has been annoying me for a while now, but I just don't seem to be getting any better about it. I think I need to set a goal of making it a point to always bring my camera with me and take at least a couple pictures whenever we're out and about.

I think goal setting could be very beneficial to me right about now. I keep coming up with all of these ideas on how I want to expand the shop and all of these new handmade items I want to work on, but when I get the chance I keep ending up being totally unmotivated. It really stinks! I'll think of a really great idea while I'm at work and want to run home right away and start working, but when I get home I probably just end up laying around and watching a movie with Rickey.

Anyone have any helpful tips on getting motivated?? If so, please share! I think I'll make my own "4 Simple Goals" list--inspired by Elsie from A Beautiful Mess and share with you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment