Monday, August 16, 2010

Flea Market Finds!

Sunday, my friend Mary Kate and I got up bright and early and went to a flea market. It had been a while since I'd been to one, but we found some great stuff! I got the vintage Coke bottles. I love how tall and skinny they are! I plan to get some flowers to put in them after I clean them out. I also got some vintage keys that I want to make necklaces with. One of the last booths we stopped at had this 4 volume collection of YEAR books, so I snatched them up right away!
They're completely filled with tons of pictures. I can't wait to read them! Then I also picked out this album off of a table filled with free stuff. I'm not familiar with Norman Luboff, but if his music is as neat as his album art then perfect! I'll give him a listen!

Also, I've added a few new items to the shop and plan to add some more throughout the week. I hope you like them!!

1 comment:

Kat Greene said...

your store has such cute things!!!!

Post a Comment