Friday, March 25, 2011

Appreciation!!

I know I've said this before and I'll say it again. I love that Etsy creators thought of the appreciation photo feature! It's so neat to see a happy customer enjoying your product and how they make the item their own. So I want to offer anyone who submits one of these photos to me a discount off of their next purchase and a spot in a photo round up post.
This is the Sentimental Heart Dress and is one of my all time favorite finds! I love the soft colors and it has the cutest little collar! You can check out Arielle's blog here!
On the left is my first ever appreciation photo! On the right is the Drifter's Escape Dress worn by another St. Louis lady! She even has her own Etsy shop called Fable & Lore where she sells super cute fabric jewelry.
 This is my good friend Lindsey wearing the Pin Print Dress, which is another cutie! This one was even more fun because Lindsey told me what she would like to change about the dress and I altered it for her.


All you have to do is submit an appreciation photo or a link to your blog, facebook, wherever you've featured the item and I'd love to include you in another one of these fun posts!
Thanks to all who have shared their purchases with me! 
I hope to see more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment