Monday, March 14, 2011

Office Space

After having to move back home and back into the basement last fall I haven't had any kind of inspirational workspace whatsoever. So, for the last few months (more now than ever with the weather getting nicer) I've been dreaming of beautiful craft spaces. 
I LOVE all of these organized minimalist spaces. That is something that I would love to have, but probably could never keep up with. But I know that I would love to have... bright, natural light, along with windows! peg board, coordinating containers, a BIG desk, (maybe) a chalkboard, a place to pin up inspirational pictures and a desktop computer! Hopefully it won't take too long before Rickey and I save up and get everything together to work on moving out once again.

123, 45 & 6

No comments:

Post a Comment