Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hell Week.

I think it would be safe to say that this is the week from hell. Midterms and floorset (working overnights) at work are really throwing me off! Even though I'm only working a few nights it's messing up my sleep schedule and keeping me up super late the night before big tests! On top of that I of corse am a fantastic procrastinator and put off most of my assignments for my online classes until this week AND just found out that I am supposed to write a paper! So, there are my excuses for being a bad blogger this week. Sorry guys. 
I'm also really hoping to do all of my photo editing for my new shop stuff early next week and load the shop with some new goodies!

I can't wait for spring break (so that I can be lame) to catch up on sleep, update my shop, catch up on the 30 days of lists (I haven't gotten past list 4!) and work on some new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment