Sunday, March 20, 2011

Style Icon: Volume III

Charlotte Gainsbourg
Beautiful French actress and singer-songwriter is one of those lucky ladies what always has that effortlessly cool look. She has the most perfect long, messy hair and is often seen wearing jeans and t-shirts, without having a dull, boring look. She can also frequently be seen in sophisticated solid classic styles.
Not only is she gorgeous, but she is a great actress and has worked with some of the coolest people! She was born to actress Jane Birkin and musician Serge Gainsbourg and has been a muse for Balenciaga. Her latest album, IRM was created with help from Beck. Gainsbourg has also worked with incredible directors like Michel Gondry, Alejandro González Iñárritu and her own husband Yvan Attal. She has also worked with some of my favorite actors Heath Ledger, Gael Garcia Bernal and Sean Penn to name a few.
Recommended watches:
21 Grams
I'm Not There
The Science of Sleep
My Wife in an Actress


1234567 & 8

4 comments:

lina said...

i absolutely love charlotte! especially her parts in i'm not here & the science of sleep : )

Katie said...

I'm not really a movie buff, so I'm not familiar with Charlotte Gainsbourg. Thanks for introducing her to me; I love her effortless elegance!

Bonnie McGowan said...

I love Charlotte Gainsbourg. She is a rare, unique beauty.

P.s. I love your blog. Thanks for visiting mine!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness. I watched her in I'm Not There and she mesmerized me. Definitely a fan.

Post a Comment