Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FBC!

 Here are a few pictures I snatched from the FBC blog (of some people I don't know) from Sunday night's Aprilween ride. We didn't make it into any of their pictures, but I once again made sure to bring along a disposable camera and get some pictures of our little group. I'm actually really surprised that the camera lasted the whole night and made it back home with me, it was a very eventful night that you'll hear all about when I get my pictures back.
There were some pretty awesome costumes on the ride. I think my favorite was PeeWee Herman. I didn't get to take a picture of him, but he was in the gray suit with all of the details right down to the red cruiser! Another funny one was Santa (above) who was riding some super crazy double decker bike! In the picture below you can kind of see that it was a really big crowd, a couple hundred probably!
I tweeted this picture right before we left, just a sneak peak at my costume.
I can't wait to get my pictures back and share!

I hope you guys are all having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment