Thursday, May 19, 2011

5.19.11

Reading through my week's worth of blogs (around 300 and I'm only halfway through) I came across this funny image from a lightly charmed life's blog. Glad to know I live in the region of dive bars and serial killers. haha.

This week has just completely thrown me off! I've been working overnights on our new floorset at work, but I'm relieved that its finally over. Besides work I've been so unproductive, getting home from work, sleeping all day, laying around and doing it all again. Next week on the other hand will be super productive! Filled with blogging, altering, photographing, merchandise adding and my best friend (finally!) turning 21! I'm excited about it all!!

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

I vote you take a week long nap; always a good idea!

xo

Post a Comment