Monday, May 9, 2011

Maggie's Farm Love

ifb_fullxfull.6514552.jpg
As I've told you guys before, I love receiving appreciation photos on Etsy. It's just so fun to see how customers style and love their purchases! This Rosy Posy skirt was scooped up by Fawn within it's first hour in the shop! Fawn is a returning customer and is always so sweet and a pleasure to do business with! AND she's about to get married! Lucky girl. Check out her blog for some adorable wedding inspiration.


In other news, I have FINALLY completed my business plan for my Entrepreneurship course! I have 2 finals tomorrow and a critique on Thursday and I'm done! I don't think I could be any more excited!! I can't wait to dedicate some more time to this blog and my shop. I've got some big plans around here that I'm really looking forward to getting to work on! Yay!

2 comments:

fawn said...

aww, yay! this is so fun! :) thanks for the post and link to my blog <3
congrats on completing your business plan. i have finals coming up as well. good luck with yours! what are you going to school for? i am actually going for business entrepreneurship.

Brynna said...

thank you! that's awesome, i'm also going for business (as of now) :)

Post a Comment