Thursday, May 26, 2011

new in the shop






Here are a few pieces that hit the shop in the last week or so. I'll be working on fixing up some new pieces today, so expect some more good stuff in the next few days! The two tops above are from my own closet. I really love that pastel polka dot top, but I have two that are very similar and thought it would only be fair to share the wealth!




 I can't believe it's already Thursday! This week has flown by! Mary Kate's birthday was a lot of fun and tomorrow is another friend's 21st. That means probably another midnight celebration followed by another birthday night celebration! What a busy week!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Lovely pieces! I love the first top two. Adorable!

It's crazy how the week flies by, isn't it? It's the weekend already...where did the time go?

Unknown said...

that simba shirt is simply adorable! My favorite disney movie by far :)

xx

Post a Comment