Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Forest Park

 The other day after we got off work Rickey and I met up at Forest Park with plans to take outfit photos. When we showed up it was pretty cloudy and thought all of the pictures were turning out too dark, so we decided against taking outfit pictures. Now that I've gone through the couple pictures I snapped while we were sitting around that really wasn't the case. And it's kind of a bummer that we didn't just go for it. 
 Rickey showed me this little area of the park that I had never seen before. There were some nice little ponds, some huge bugs, these crazy formations and a funny bird that just stood on top of the water for a good 15 minutes. It was a pretty neat place. After the park we rode our bikes to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and rented a movie, but I couldn't manage to stay awake for too long. Whoops!


P.S. I just noticed that this is my 70th post this year, which already beats last year's count of 69! And we're only halfway into the year. I think that's a pretty good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment