Thursday, June 9, 2011

summer vacation

Isn't this a wonderfully generic beach photo? haha. It does make it look pretty nice though. Tomorrow morning we'll be hitting the road on our way to Destin, Florida for a week of swimming and relaxing mostly. Both of which I am really looking forward to! I've never been to Destin before, so if you know of anything good to do there please let me know! I'm sure I'll be tweeting throughout the trip, but probably won't have a chance to do any blogging. And when I return I should have some real life pictures to share with you all! As long as my camera keeps cooperating. Hope you guys have a good week!

p.s. Thanks everyone who commented on my Shopper's Guilt post! It is nice to know I'm not the only one out there that feels that way!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Brynna, thank you so much for your comment on my blog..

I envy you.. I miss beach so much.. Too bad we don't have summer break here.. But I hope you'll have a great summer vacation..

Can't wait to see your summer trip photos :)

http://leavingmynoteshere.blogspot.com/

Fawn said...

have a fun trip! i'm excited to see pictures! i love vacation photos! :)

Post a Comment